Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

June

Another monthly update for y'all. With June coming to a close I started reflecting back and thinking that it was another awesome month filled with a lot of great stuff! 

By the end of June I would have completed 2 / 3 of my online summer school courses... What a relief!! Now I can finally pleasure read again! Although it wasn't always easy I'm glad I took these courses because not only did I learn a lot but I also was able to test myself and my time management skills. Juggling 4 lectures a week plus readings and still having a social life and a job wasn't always easy but I pulled through and was able to remain positive and I'm proud of myself!  

This month I...

dug through some dusty vinyl bins on the hunt for some old classics as well as adding some new ones to my collection... 






saw some of my favourite bands and learned about some new ones... 



Unknown Mortal Orchestra 



The Doldrums


Born Ruffians


Temples 


thanked my dad for always being awesome... 



And now some of my favourite pictures from this month! Follow my instagram if you like! 







July is my birthday month, hello to soon being 21! Also, a vacation is in the works along with some other fun things. I can't wait! Hope everyone's month was great, filled with a lot good times, laughs and smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment