Pages

Monday 6 July 2015

Eventually

When rompers became a big thing a couple years ago I was ecstatic because it was functionality and fashion at its finest. You can literally throw one item on and look cute AND put together, perfect! I love this romper, it's such a pretty shade of cranberry and I love all the detailing on the shorts with the feathers and baroque style patterning and with the colour palette reminding me of a pretty sunset in the summer. I wore this outfit doing just that, chatting with friends in their backyard on a summer night, mixed drinks in hand talking of tarot cards, black cats and the like, as the summer sun went down.    





I'm still riding that spiritual high from the Tame Impala concert, almost a month and a bit later, I just can't shake it. It was the best concert I've ever been to, hands down! I still remember the visuals coinciding with the music, brightly coloured and mesmerizing. I've been listening to the singles dropped non-stop and thinking July 17 can't come any faster. I NEED this album. I fluctuate between my favourite songs, sometimes it's Let It Happen and sometimes it's Disciples, but as of late it's, Eventually. I know the album will be going in a more electronic direction, but nonetheless still carrying its signature Tame Impala sound. I hope their tour brings them to my neck of the woods sometime soon because I need to experience their live show again! 




    

No comments:

Post a Comment