Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Bright Blue Day Haze

After yesterday being filled with nothing but rain, rain and more rain and pretty humid and muggy temperatures it's nice to see Mr. Sun's face again! Summer for me is all about the kimono's... they actually epitomize it for me. They're light, flowy and free like a summer's day. I love this kimono I got from Threadsence a while back. It's got the biggest sleeves I've seen, I feel like a bird or a faerie ready to take flight or join a little woodland community and it's in the prettiest shade of pink to boot. It has this beautiful crochet detailing throughout as well and I paired it with this black t-shirt dress and gold coin necklace (clearly one of my fav's). It does the little jingle jangle when I walk, like there's a musical soundtrack to my life, I love it! 


Pictured: in my natural habitat with my real life woodland pet




This summer's been filled with music, music and more music and I couldn't be happier. I wish everyday was a concert or festival. Just to feel the music in your soul and the vibes in the air. People coming together as a collective, sharing an interest in the sights and sounds and just having a good time. Seriously, my favourite thing ever. I'm longing to take a road trip, going from festival to festival during its season. I'll do it one day for sure... But for now I'll just pretend I'm Lindsay Weir on that last episode of Freaks and Geeks with a bunch of Deadheads, following the band around.  




No comments:

Post a Comment