Pages

Monday 13 July 2015

Terminally Chill

When I pull out the Vans you know it's casual; total weekend wear. A simple summer outfit, consisting of high waisted denim cut offs and a cropped tee, can't be beat. This outfit is comfort and casual at its best and you can run around and do all the errands you need and then come home and lounge around and still feel the same. There's nothing better than a pair of lived in denim shorts (with a good amount of holes in them because why not look like something was previously owned?) and nothing worse than a stiff pair that makes every movement utterly uncomfortable and makes you feel like you can't wait to get home and whip 'em off. 



It's summer time so who doesn't love an exposed midriff? I like to give my tummy some love and have it soak up the sun. My Vans have little bird illustrations all over them and they're near and dear to my heart. I feel like I just want to longboard through a scenic place with them on, feeling the wind through my hair.    






No comments:

Post a Comment