Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Another One

The weather has been nothing short of sweltering these past few weeks... Despite the first week of September rollin' on out. Hopefully some fall-like temperatures are on their way because I'm desperately in the mood to throw on a leather jacket and not feel like my skin is melting off. I've been really into this 70's skirt trend with the buttons at the front. I already own a camel corduroy one from Topshop and thought that adding a denim one to the collection would be a great idea. Now it's not news to anyone that denim is probably one of the most versatile things ever so I can totally envision see this skirt perfectly transitioning into my fall wardrobe with some tights and boots.  


I'm bringing in those Western vibes that have been inspiring me lately through the addition of the concho belt. I've been wearing this belt with everything since I've bought it, from jeans to shorts to a skirt, like how I've styled here. It's the perfect throw-on piece and can jazz up a simple outfit. Instead of going for my usual ankle boots that I always wear I went for my burgundy suede ones to help bring some more colour and texture into this outfit. This is one of my fav blouses that despite being 3/4 sleeves is exceptionally breezy since it's chiffon and I tucked it in to show off the belt in all its beautiful glory. 



I've been working everyday for the past 7 days and doing a lot of other stuff in between, so that means a ton of long bus rides to and fro which also means a lot of music listening, but I don't mind one bit. I actually thoroughly enjoy taking the bus for that reason. You get to have some quality "me" time and just indulge in some good tunes. I've had Mac Demarco's, Another One, on repeat since its been released and even went out to purchase the vinyl earlier this week, so I can have it for my own at-home listening pleasure. Another One is a more personal album for Mac where he laments about a girl throughout. But the songs on here are just so damn good. Definitely give it a listen if you ever get the chance, lot's of his signature twangy guitar sprinkled everywhere!  

  
The Way You'd Love Her - Mac Demarco 

No comments:

Post a Comment