Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

July & August

These last two months have been an utter whirlwind, non-stop action. I celebrated my birthday. Went on vacation. Got floor seats to see a band in a stadium that fits 54,000. Ate some cool food. Spent time with friends. Bought some records. Bought some clothes.  Got some cool vintage stuff. Spent time with nature. Got crafty. Went to the CNE. It was ALL a blast! But for now summer's coming to a close. School starts on the 10th, and I really can't wait. I've always been one of those people who enjoyed school and learning. I'm really excited for my classes this year and I can't wait to learn and experience a bunch of new things. 

F O L L O W  M E :  Instagram  /  Twitter  /  8tracks  /  Tumblr  /  Pinterest    

 








No comments:

Post a Comment