Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Maxi Heaven

Quite honestly I think that: maxi dresses, giant floppy hats and beach vacations go hand in hand. Thus when I was on my vacation I knew that I had to wear this outfit at least once!



I got this beautiful navy maxi dress from Zara when they were having their summer sale and  I was instantly drawn to the intricate bead detailing on the front. I love the colours used, white and turquoise being some of my fav's. This outfit was so breezy and perfect for a dinner by the beach after a day spent in the sun (please note my heinous and blotchy sun burn... pale people problems?!?! LOL). The long train blowing in the wind and walking barefoot in the sand was probably one of my favourite things!


I let the beauty of the dress speak for itself and toned it down on the jewelry, keeping it to just a few rings and a hat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment