Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Santorini Dreams

The weather's been sweltering these past few days and I couldn't be happier. I'll take this heat over the dreaded winter that's soon to come any day. In the midst of all this I've been keeping pretty busy as well. Working, writing, doing school work and just plain living! This summer's been a blast and I'm still riding that vacation high! I decided to keep it simple in this outfit and one piece can do the trick sometimes.  


I got this patterned jumpsuit from a little shop in Mexico and I love it to pieces. The blue and white colour scheme reminds me of the multitude of landscape pics I've seen of dreamy Santorini. But the pattern on this one piece speaks for itself. It's so vibrant and full of life, full of summer fun. And not to mention, it's loose silhouette has helped me combat the summer heat. I love a good pattern and anything that's billow-y so this piece is a must in my summer wardrobe. I can't wait to get a couple more wears out of it before it's time to tuck it away until next year! 






No comments:

Post a Comment