Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Travel Photo Diary: Cancun, Mexico

A couple of days ago I landed back after vacationing for a week in Cancun, Mexico. I had an amazing time beyond words. Everything from the beach to the weather to the food to the people to the culture, brought me infinite amounts of joy. I'm still dreaming of the beach and even got a bit teary eyed when taking off on the plane back home as I stared out the window, jetting off the runway, witnessing the houses, trees and roads growing fainter and fainter as I ascended further into the sky. 

I'm all about taking pictures on vacation... I'm the ultimate tourist, oftentimes having two or more cameras on hand. I shot some with a disposable, as those are always fun, but they've yet to be developed but will be in part deux of this series because there's just so many pictures to show. 

The entire beauty and culture of a country, no matter how beautiful the photograph, cannot be captured within a series of snaps, therefore, none of them are able to encapsulate the feelings in which I experienced on this trip, but I tried. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment